Genesis Rodriguez

Genesis Rodriguez was conceived in Miami, Florida. She is the daughter of Jose Luis El Puma' Rodriguez (the famous Venezuelan actor and singer) as well as Carolina Perez (a Cuban-model). She is half-sister to two women. She was a student at the Carrolton School of the Sacred Heart, Miami. Rodriguez realized as a child that she wanted to be an actor. She attended summer courses at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute and continued her training in acting. She was successful and won roles in Spanish language series such as Prisionera (2004), Dame Chocolate (2007) and Dona Barbara (2008). She also appeared as Sarah on the hit TV show "Entourage" (2004). Film projects include Man on a Ledge (2012) and What to Expect When You're Expecting (2012). Jose Luis El Puma' Rodriguez's daughter. Half-sister to Liliana Rodriguez, Lilibeth Morillo. In the The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (January 9, episode of 2013) she stated her name as Genesis which is a reference to the British rock band Genesis. She is of Venezuelan and Cuban roots. The best part is living near the ocean. If it doesn't work I'd like to put my resume on NBA.com. I am a huge basketball enthusiast. . . I'll go over all sorts of trash. I'm sure I'm part of the new generation of Latinos, bilingual and multicultural. It's true that I'm not able to take whatever food I want and appear the way I like and therefore you must strive for it. I give credit to Pilates and my parents' great genes. Making fun of yourself and putting it on the Internet is one of the most memorable bonding experiences that you could have. I like the risk takers. I admire people who make those different options on the carpet. Charlize Theron is an excellent option. She's both elegant and edgy I like her. I love Zoe Saldana.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yvonne Joyce Craig

Brooke Burns